•••Aro Meta insists Ifelodun must be integrated into national politics
The above bill (Federal College of Agriculture and Cooperatives, Share Kwara State) was sponsored by Hon. Jide Jimoh a son of Share, headquarters of Ifelodun Local Government but representing Mainland Constituency, Lagos State at the National Assembly.
Below are the issues:
- Hon. J J knows where the shoe pinches and he is seeking to ameliorate the problem of his people.
- Is it not instructive that a member of the National Assembly representing Lagos is clearly identifying and advancing the needs of a people in Kwara ?
- So, if an Ifelodun Local Govt son or daughter that clearly understands the need of the people represents them lesser problems will weigh Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq as it concerns the largest Local Govt in Kwara State nay Nigeria.
- With the size of this Local Government that has 18 electoral wards, the burden of Governor AbdulRazaq becomes lighter with a National representative coming from the area. Should the Governor carry head pan, he or she comes with sha ovel to pack from any Federal establishment to support hardworking Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq.
- Who should support this agitation? Anyone who envisions mechanized farms in Ifelodun Local Govt because of the vast arable land to feed Owode market in Offa Local Govt that attracts patrons from all over West Africa. When Agro-Allied industries grow in any part of Oyun LGA it will as well sell to atleast our three boundary States while Owode market (Offa) and other specialized markets that will soon emerge in the commercial nucleus of Kwara South. More markets will grow in Offa soon!
- Shared prosperity propelled by equal participation will spread socio-economic development amongst the trio.
- Who should sit on the table to share amongst these three LGAs? Offa Local Govt is better favored to sit in judgement to allow Ifelodun Local Govt take Four (4) years to make it Eight (8) years like Oyun LGA and thereafter agree on a rotation formula.